Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Things go downhill ... but not the clothing!





So what do you do when things are not going well, when lemons are simply lemons. Made good clothes (and then some lemonade!)

So my goal for this week is to get by and do it looking good. It is very warm and humid out but cold in the office so I layered some dresses together (a shirt dress and summer dress) and added some bright and colorful accessories to it.

Today I am wearing my hot pink, star-print shirt dress cinched with a sash belt. Underneath I have a bright green beach dress that peaks out of the bottom. For accessories I have plastic and beaded necklaces, bracelets, and rings. As for shoes I wanted to go pretty basic and wear my jean peep-toe wedges.

Tip of the Day: never let a bad week tarnish good outfits, bring out the color even when you are not so colorful!

Outfit:
Shirt-Dress: H&M ($20)
Beach Dress: H&M ($7)
Belt: From another H&M skirt ($0)
Bracelet and ring: H&M ($7)
Necklace: Gift ($0)
Shoes: Payless ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment