Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Taking on the Crazy Weather!

This morning, despite the clouds I decided to go bare legged and wear the new heels that I bought over the weekend in Santa Cruz. Later in the day when it was 68 degrees I was really glad that I had. I built this outfit around my new shoes. I was really excited to finally have a go to pair of shoes to match with my navy blue skirt. I loved how they looked together.






Because I wasn't sure whether it was going to be warm or cold today, I paired my skirt with my long sleeved red shirt from J. Crew and a scarf. I figured these would help keep me warm if the sun stayed behind the clouds again. Luckily these pieces were also not too warm, so I ended up being just right at work







Even Fiona was transfixed by my new shoes. I love the color and construction of these heels. And I even stood in them for an hour today before my feet began to hurt!



Shoes: Seychelles, $60
Skirt: Anthropologie, $30
Shirt: J. Crew, gift from my marm
Scarf: Fremantle Australia Flea Market, $10 Au
Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, gift from my bro.


I hope the sun is shining wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment