Monday, June 20, 2011

A gloomy day, a BRIGHT outfit


Hello fashion lovers (and wearers),

So yesterday, despite the fact I had worn the red top in photos did not mean that is what I ended up with. And since I am ALWAYS in a hurry I rushed without altering the blog post. So my deepest apologies for the inaccurate top.


So today I am actually wearing the top but with the very inexpensive Gap skirt I purchased on a whim and a flea market necklace and bracelet. For shoes I am wearing yellow wedges from Payless.

I enjoy this outfit for the reasons I always enjoy outfits, color, pattern, and a cheap price!

Tip of the Day: Take a chance on a daring and considerably cheap piece.

Outfit:
Top: Goodwill ($5)
Skirt: The Gap ($3)
Necklace: Flea Market ($5)
Bracelet: Gift ($0)
Shoes: Payless ($15)

No comments:

Post a Comment