Friday, May 6, 2011

Anothee Friday, Another Outfit


With the final week of classes behind me and a 10 page paper looming I am excited for Friday night, a nice dinner, and a party with the Museum Studies Peeps.

So today I am mixing party/professional to be flexible for the day's events.


Today I am wearing a beautiful dress that my friend Rushaine bought for me when I visited New York City many moons ago when I was not living here. It has also been borrowed, went to Spain, and now is back in my jammed closet for days such as this. To make it more work oriented I am wearing a basic blazer with a flower pin and very summary purple faux suede sandals.

Tip of the Day: Wear a nice fun, summer dress with a more conservative blazer. Also wear purple, it does a body good!

Outfit:
Dress: Given as Gift from Rushaine!
Blazer: H&M ($20)
Shoes: H&M (24.99)
Pin: A Gift from Lenya Free

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love your dress and what you have done with it!!! The patterns are amazing and you accessorized it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete