Friday, May 27, 2011

Breaking Out My Basics!


Today I could not figure out what I wanted to wear. I had work, but its been a hectic work and I couldn't make a couple of things work this morning. So I fell back on some basics for my casual Friday look. I love the color of this purple sweater, and although its very simple, I think its a nice shape and is work appropriate.








I paired my sweater with some basic dark jeans and heels, which is pretty standard for me on Friday. I wore my marm's old gray and purple peep toes which matched the sweater and look great peeping out from under jeans.

To finish off my outfit I threw on a scarf that my friend NUT and her Sweetie J brought me from Vietnam. I love the colors and patterns in this scarf and it goes with everything. Since my outfit was lacking in patterns, the scarf was a welcome addition.

Sweater: Banana Republic, $22
Jeans: The Gap, $20
Shoes: Joan and David from the 80's, handed down from my marm.
Scarf: Gift from NUT and J from Vietnam
I hope everybody has fun plans for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment