Monday, May 16, 2011

Echoing Sentiments


Today, like my blogging bestie Miss P, I was afflicted with some stormy weather! It was cold and rainy in San Francisco today.















I actually had no idea what I wanted to wear this morning, so I went for the easiest possible outfit: a dress. However, this dress doesn't look good without a belt, so I went for my green one. Once I had the dress and belt together I had to figure out how to spice it up. I did this by adding my marm's green and purple glass bead necklace, and then going with my color them I added on the purple sweater to keep me warm while I say at my desk all day.


I didn't want to wear tights today so I braved it. I did however have on more delicate pumps when I put this outfit together this morning, but one look at the weather forecast
and I knew that I needed my
wedges. This is another reason
that I love these shoes, they are cute, comfy, and can be worn when the weather is nasty!

I really liked how this outfit came together. The pattern of the dress with the color of the belt were really shown off by the necklace. The cardigan was the final addition, and I had a guy in my office comment on how coordinated my outfit was. I was very proud for a last minute outfit of how well it came together.


Dress: Anne Taylor, $30
Belt: Jeremey's, $30
Cardigan: Halogen via Nordstrom, gift from my bro and his gf
Shoes: Anthropologie, $150 (and worth every penny)
Necklace: Borrowed from my marm, bought at a street stall.
















Happy Monday All! Hope you were able to stay dry on this windy wet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment