Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Weekend Wedges!

Today was another pretty laid back Saturday for me which my clothing for today really reflects. I even went so far as to wear the same navy t-shirt today that I did yesterday since I put it on pretty late both days.
Today I broke out my gap flare jeans. In order to not trip and die over these jeans, I broke out some wedges that my brother gave me a few years ago. They are actually Crocs ( I never thought I would own a pair ever), and super comfortable. My brother bought them for me because they are heels but they are incredibly comfortable. The bright yellow color doesn't hurt either.

To finish off my outfit I broke out my purple cardi (also a gift from my brother) to add a dash more color to my outfit.

Wedges: Crocs, gift from my brother
Jeans: The Gap, $30
Top: The Gap via my Marm
Cardigan: Halogen via Nordstrom, gift from my bro!

Hope your weekend is as laid back as mine! Happy Saturday Lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment