Monday, May 2, 2011

Marathon Mondays!


Hello All!

Today is a relatively quiet day besides work and some baking! So today, since it is more than slightly chilly I wore a printed long sleeve shirt with an accompanying belt and a printed black and white long blazer with it. To add print, to well more print, I also wore comfy plaid blue pants rolled up to show some cute (but rarely worn) black and white flats from H&M. I a big fan of crazy colorful prints. I think that if your wear different colors and types it can look right but at times personality plays a big role in wearing something crazy. I seem to be labeled kinda kooky so me wearing colorful or off-beat clothing does not seem like a stretch.

Happy Monday All!



Tip of the Day: Prints are great! Especially in tough weather.

Outfit:
Top: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Blazer: H&M ($19)
Pants: H&M ($10)
Shoes: H&M ($10)
Necklace: Falling Whistles (By Charty, $20)

No comments:

Post a Comment