Monday, May 23, 2011

The dreariness continues but a least there's sunny clothing!

Hello everyone!

Sorry I have been MIA. I went on a two day trip and was not able to photograph myself so despite the fact I had nice outfits on, I could not show them off. But trust me you will see them! I wanted to wear my boyfriend jeans today because it is a casual day at the office. These are jeans I have had since high school and I absolutely love how they have become on trend again after years in the back of my bureau. I also wanted to highlight a very cute top bought at Uniqlo, a store I tend to never shop in. I found this t-shirt and I loved the pattern and its cut.

Today I am wearing a brightly colored, flower patterned top from Uniqlo, a dark green army inspired blazer with lace detail from my Aunt this last Christmas. For the bottoms I choose my very old, and very soft and comfortable "boyfriend" jeans from American Eagle. As shoes I choose my wedge platforms from Payless and for jewelry I choose all necklaces that were given to me from my friends and family. I love the watch necklace and the beads together, different lengths and types of necklaces go well for layering. Finally to keep my jeans in place I am wearing a hot pink H&M belt I got on sale a few years back.

Tip of the Day: Go someone and check out clothes you would not usually! You could find a great deal or item that way.

Outfit:
Top: Uniqlo (designer Cacherel) ($19)
Blazer: A gift from my Aunt (Free)
Jeans: American Eagle ($20)
Shoes: Payless ($23)
Belt: H&M ($5)
Jewelry: All Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment