Friday, May 13, 2011

My Late Watermelon Thursday!

Apologies for the lateness of this post. At the end of a crazy day yesterday when I tried to log in, blogger decided it was not going to work. I called this post my watermelon post because whenever I wear green and pink together I always think of watermelons. Even though this was a work outfit, it merely made me think that I was a work appropriate watermelon.

I built my outfit around my pink leopard print flats. These flats were a gift from my friend Miss AP. I have been wanting to wear them to work for a while, but had trouble building an outfit around them that was work appropriate and highlighted the bright flats.

I decided to wear basic black on top, but as it was chilly on Thursday I felt like I needed tights. I decided on the dark green tights because I felt like even though they are pretty neutral, they would play off the pink flats very well.









I wore my favorite black sleeveless work dress with a basic black long sleeve from Old Navy. I really liked how the conservative black on top allowed me to be funkier then usual on the bottom.













Shoes: American Eagle via Miss AP, gifted
Tights: Bought in Spain!
Dress: Target, $24
Shirt: Old Navy, $3


I am one lucky watermelon to have such good friends!

Hope your Thursday was less hectic then mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment