Thursday, May 12, 2011

Work-filled Thursdays


Hello!

Usually my Thursdays are filled with work and classes but today I have work and then a nice dinner and a good rest before a run on Friday. I had thought about this outfit on the train last night and was happy to implement it today. It is another example of patterns in outfits!



Today I am wearing a Wet Seal plaid button down with a tie in the front along with a deeper blue plaid blazer and my green Gap cropped pants. I am wearing my basic brown belt and a sash around my waist.

For accessories I went very basic and choose a hot pink pendant necklace, a dark almost black blue sash (at a closer look it has Scottie dogs as the print) and my favorite white heels.

Tip of the Day: Plaid on Plaid works if they are different sizes and colors of plaid.

Outfit:
Top: Wet Seal ($10)
Blazer: H&M ($20)
Belt: Gift from friend
Pants: The Gap ($16)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters ($20)
Necklace: Made by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment