Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Blue Dress Rainy Day!

Today the rain left NYC and headed out west to SF. Luckily the rain showers happened in the morning while I was working and it was sunny again by the time I went to lunch.

Because of the return of the cold weather and the fact that I still have to be dressed in an HB the professional manner, I chose my electric blue dress. Although its a bright color, its a very covered up dress and traditional shape. I also threw on a brown cardigan to try to tone it down even more. I still couldn't resist the statement necklace or my leopard print pumps. I felt like they gave the outfit really nice accents without being too over the top.











The necklace is another one of my mother's made by my father. This one has a cow bell on it, but I had to put some paper in the bell so I wouldn't literally ring all day at work.

Dress: Tahari via Loehman's, $30
Cardigan: J. Crew via Maribel, $40 (its cashmere)
Shoes: Deena and Ozzy via Jeremey's, $30
Necklace: Made by my father, borrowed from my mother.









Happy Wednesday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment