Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Things to Do Day!



Today was a fairly laid back Saturday. I had a couple of errands to run and some cleaning to do around the house. So my clothes was pretty low key and comfortable today. I wore one of my favorite jersey dresses, with a long sleeved shirt and my red moccasins.










There was a time where I owned several floaty jersey dresses like this. I got rid of several of them in my last move, but I still kept a few. I love them for casual wear because they are so comfortable but they are far cuter then sweats. I got this one at a great thrift store in SF, the Town School store. Its a J. Crew and I love the neckline and the fact that it has pockets.








Because of the neckline on this dress, something has to be worn under it. Today because it is still on the chilly side I went for my long sleeve purple shirt. To compliment the purple shirt I rocked my red moccasins. I really liked the combo of the red and purple today.






Dress: J. Crew via Town School Store, $18
Shirt: The Gap, $10
Shoes: Boden, $60


Kitty: Wendy the psycho kitty who wanted to be schnuggled for the day.

Happy Errands Running Saturday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment