Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tasty Tuesday and Sunny Clothes

The end of May is approaching and I am very excited because my Tenement Internship ends and I get to go home and see my pops and my bro this weekend (maybe I will find some finds while I am at home :))


Also the weather forecast is foretelling sun and the 70s so I am elated for some sun-bathing, running, and celebrating the end of my Spring courses and internship. ALSO today I see one of my culinary heroes - Anthony Bourdain and hopefully hit up a food truck before hand and eat some ice cream from the big gay ice cream truck!


Today I am wearing a turquoise dress with pockets and a little tie. I decided to pair it with a fun ruby red belt and my pink Ralph Lauren button down as a cover up and some purple shoes. Also decided I wanted to add some interesting necklaces so I paired my outfit with a beaded necklace and a white thrift store find necklace. Layering different types of necklaces (short, beaded, long, thing, choker, etc.) adds a lot to an outfit.

Tip of the Day: Mix the Preppy with the Funky using a button down as a cover up like a blazer or carnigan!

Outfit:
Dress: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Button-Down: Good Will: ($2)
Shoes: H&M ($19)
Necklace (beaded): Borrowed
Necklace (White): Thrift Store ($10)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment