Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dreary Thursday but Sunny Outfits!


Hello everyone,

It is hot, muggy, and cloudy again today but alas I will not let it bring me down! Despite some serious computer issues I am writing this blog post quickly but with some detail.

Today I am wearing a fabulous dress that I have had for years from H&M. It is a deep blue with bright blue diamonds printed on it. I topped it with an H&M sweatshirt style blazer and Payless flats and my geode home-made necklace. I am so glad I can still wear this dress because it highlights my clavicle as well as my arms and it very comfortable. I also have a serious addiction to blazers (that is why you see so many of them) so here is yet another that is comfortable and fun. I was also wearing a brown straw fedora but did not get it into the shot. See more photos below!

Tip of the Day: Save your dresses and make them like new with a blazer!

Outfit:
Dress: H&M ($10)
Blazer: H&M ($10)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Necklace (homemade) ($5)



No comments:

Post a Comment