Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another Wet Wednesday-Wear!



Hello everyone,

I saw some peeks of the sun today so I decided to snatch that and place it on my tank top! I was in a rush this morning so I went for what works. Despite the fact I wanted to wear jeans I knew I couldn't because of an event I am working tonight. SO I went for the next best thing - my standby black pants.

Today I am wearing an Old Navy yellow tank top. It is hard to see, but there are white flowers printed on it. I topped it off with my cropped navy style blazer and my skinny black pants from H&M.




As for accessories I wore some of my favorite items. I wore my chain necklaces. One is from a jewelry sale I went to in the middle of Massachusetts with my friend Susannah and we got some great deals there. I also decided to wear my long chain with the gold pick at the end and it is from H&M. You cannot see it but I am also wearing a snake bracelet from Urban Outfitters.

For shoes I am wearing borrowed wedges from Rainbow.

Tip of the Day: Harness the sun with a yellow item!

Outfit:
Tank-Top: Old Navy ($5)
Blazer: H&M ($20)
Pants: H&M ($10)
Necklace: Jewelry sale ($10)
Necklace: H&M ($5)
Bracelet: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Shoes: Borrowed
Pins at the Collar: Given by my father was for his uniform

No comments:

Post a Comment