Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Ideal Sunday!
















Today was such a fun day. It was packed with so many of my favorite things. A good friend of mine and I got to hang out for the first time in a long time and we packed our time together with lots of things. We swam in the Bay to train for our upcoming open water swim from Alcatraz to SF. After getting cleaned up we went out to brunch, hit up the Gap, and went off the see a chick flick. It was SO much fun.

Today I wanted my clothes to reflect the nice weather and the fun mood. I wore my Gap boyfriend shorts which my friend also has per her request. Although it was warm enough to wear shorts it still wasn't really warm, so I wore my long sleeved purple shirt and my striped cardigan. I added in my red moccasins for an additional splash of color. My whole outfit was overall comfortable and casual, but I still felt like it was fun and funky.

Shorts: The Gap, $20
Shirt: The Gap, $10
Cardigan: Maribel, gift from my mother
Shoes: Boden, $65
Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, gift from my Bro

Happy Sunny Sunday All! Hope it was as enjoyable as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment