Friday, May 20, 2011

Ah its friday! Thunderstorms and Patterns


Hello Blog Readers!

I wanted to thank you all for reading, viewing, and commenting on our blog. It is so much fun to bring different outfits and ideas to you all, so thanks for being an amazing audience of readers and followers.

Today I had a serious plan, birthed from an idea on the train. Sadly the skirt I wanted to wear did not work with the overall ensemble so I changed it for a sweater over a dress. The sweater is from Necessary Objects and a quick find for my last job where all I could wear was black. Interestingly I incorporate it into many of my outfits now, which is a nice change and fun.

I tied the sweater and pinned it to the side with a pin shaped like a peacock that was a gift from my friend Sarah. The dress is from H&M a few years ago and it has ALL the colors and patterns in it. For shoes I wore my older payless wedges. I am also wearing a fun white metal necklace from a flea market in Boston.


Tip of the Day: Where sweaters and dresses together, either layered underneath or over!

Outfit:
Sweater: Necessary Objects ($10)
Dress: H&M ($10)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Pin: Gift
Necklace: Flea Market ($5)

No comments:

Post a Comment