Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another Wet One!


Hello!

The weather, or Mother Nature, as someone like to say is pretty pissed off all over the country and we are receiving some of the backlash from the storms in the South. Nonetheless it is another day and another outfit.

Today I chose to look slightly more conservative, for me at least. My main focus is the sweater and t-shirt, which I think are interesting juxtapositions. T-shirts are funny things and many people only wear them to be very casual. I enjoy throwing a funky t-shirt under a sweater, vest, or blazer because it adds personality and comfort to almost anything.



For today I am wearing a Urban Outfitters t-shirt from years ago. It has music notes on it and it has a very rich purple color. The sweater is something I got at a swap at NYU and it is Banana Republic. It is slightly shrunken but I love the way it feels and look when I wear it, especially the collar part. I choose a gray skirt to go along with it, purple tights and "inside shoes" because I have to wear rainboots. The "inside shoes" are denim platforms from Payless. For accessories I kept it simple with a Buddha necklace and a funky sparkler from Aldo's Accessories.

Tip of the Day: Wear that t-shirt anywhere!

Outfit:
T-Shirt: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Sweater: Banana Republic Swapped, so Free
Skirt: H&M ($10)
Tights: The Gap ($10)
Shoes: Payless ($$16)
Necklaces: Aldo Accessories and a museum shop ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment