Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Last Week of Classes-Wear!


Today may be a wet one but since I am SO excited about the final week of classes I decided to go with comfort but also a little fun with some heels. As the storm clouds gather and I push towards finishing my FINAL paper of my first year, I know crazy I reflect on my study outfits in the last - they were designed for sitting as well as running up and down the library steps for books I hope this outfit does as well, but I know I should NEVER run up steep stairs in heels, that would be RIP PEP.


Today I am wearing a basic H&M long button-down top with a cinched upper waist and I used a dark red belt to accent and add color to the outfit. Then I wore my really wonderful bright Mexican Vest that I wear all the time that it is "wearing" out, tehe. To add some comfort I added blue-jeans rolled up and finally, I wanted to add some funk so I added white high-heels to the mix.

As to accessories I decided to dare nature (or my body) once more and wear earrings. They are so cute because they have farmers/gardening charms and they make me feel like I am a senior citizen but in a good way.

Tip of the Day: Add COLOR, lots of it, and spice up an outfit with funky earrings and shoes, because all know we look at those first :)

Outfit:
Top: H&M ($15)
Vest: Cultural Survival Bazaar ($12)
Jeans: H&M ($20)
Shoes: Urban O ($20)
Earrings: flea market $15)

Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment