Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Post-Holiday Tuesday....

It is very hot AGAIN here in New York City and despite the constant fan on me I feel very uncomfortable. But as they say, if life gives you lemons, wear a great outfit while holding them (just kidding!)

Anyhoo so today I am off to the office soon and wanted to be comfortable as well as show-off my new dress I bought at Oonas in Cambridge. Oonas is one of the oldest vintage stores in Cambridge and recently went through a renovation, cleaned out the clutter, and created a very organized and more selective look at vintage clothes, shoes, household items, and jewelry. The item I choose was one I looked at a few times, circled the store and finally decided to buy.

It is a long tunic (or short dress) with an intricate pattern on it in different colors. It was a little to short for my office so I paired it with jean shorts, a pearl necklace, and my purple H&M sandals. I loved this piece for the shape and the price and hope it keeps me cool today!



Tip of the Day: Despite fears of wearing this I took the risk! So take risks with your clothing.

Outfit:
Dress/Tunic: Oonas
Belt: H&M
Shoes: H&M
Shorts: American Eagle
Necklace: A gift

No comments:

Post a Comment