Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Never Ending Thursday!

Today was a very long day for me. I worked for nine hours and then went to the members preview and talk for the new exhibit at the SF Modern for the Stein family collection. Luckily my outfit for the day was ready for it all.













I centered my outfit today around my Kimono top. I realized it would look really good over one of my favorite shirts: my dark red crew neck from J. Crew. Then because I had a lot of shape going on on the top, I wore a tight gray skirt.

To finish the outfit off, I borrowed my mother's navy blue bow flats. I really like how they matched the kimono top, but were flat so they didn't make the skirt look inappropriate.

Overall, this outfit was both comfortable and work appropriate as well as versatile enough to go to the museum afterward.








Top: Elevenses via Maribel, $55
Shirt: J. Crew outlet, $10
Skirt: Banana Republic, $15
Shoes: Preview via Nordstrom's Rack, borrowed from my Marm.


Miss P I missed you so much at the Museum tonight!
Happy almost the end of the week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment