Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Shorts Sunday!



It was another beautiful day today, and I decided to break out my shorts. Today I had to go into the office and catch up on some work and then I was meeting up with a friend. This meant that I unlike yesterday, today I was up early to get things taken care of.


I wanted to go for comfort and functionality so I broke out my favorite shorts and my crochet shouldered top.




Today was also a great day to break out some of my fun sandals. I love these multi-colored gladiators because they match everything and could never ever fall off. They also added a splash of color to my otherwise neutral outfit.








I wore this top again even though I wore it on monday, because today it was warm enough to wear it alone so you can really see the details on the shoulder and the back. I tucked it into my shorts to try to contain the volume



Throughout the day I also carried around my go to blue cardigan in case I got cold, but it was too beautiful in the sun to put it on!




Shirt: The Gap, $7
Shorts: The Gap, $20
Sandals: Sway, $24
Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, a gift from my bro.


Happy Shorts Worthy Sunday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment