Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday-Wear!


Hello Blog visitors!

It is a lovely day so far full of sun and warmth and as I dread the library for the next two days I aim to get SOME sun and show off an outfit or two while I am at it.

I wanted to wear longer shorts and funky shoes and then a wrap top that makes me feel curvy and slim at the same time. Wrap tops and skirts are the best for almost any type of shape or size, try them out!

Today I am wearing a bright yellow wrap top with a green army styled blazer and dark plaid shorts. For accessories I am wearing suede t-strap platforms and a gold chain necklace.

Enjoy the sun everyone!

Tip of the Day: Wear longer shorts and a bright top.

Outfit:
Top: H&M ($10)
Blazer: Wet Seal ($20)
Shorts: H&M ($20)
Sash Belt: Free
Shoes: Urban O ($10)
Necklace: Flea Market ($10)

No comments:

Post a Comment