Thursday, May 5, 2011

Final Class-Wear


It is the LAST DAY OF CLASSES. That is right people, I have officially finished my final day of classes as a First Year Graduate Student, done, goodbye first year (except for one final paper). Anyhoo it is also Cinco de Mayo which is exciting because it is a celebration day so it is time to look funky. But I do have work work today so I had to do a mix, although it airs on the side of fun then on the side of professional.



Today I am wearing neon green top with a scoop neck front and zippers on the shoulders (which you cannot see). I paired it with a cropped blue plaid blazer and my Gap legging pants. For accessories I am wearing gold earrings, Mah Jong bracelets, and one of my favorite pair of shoes - the flats I bought at Georges.


Feliz Cinco de Mayo!!!

Tip of the Day: Wear conservative pants and a neon green top, it adds fun and creativity to your wardrobe.

Outfit:
Top: H&M ($15)
Blazer: H&M ($20)
Pants: The Gap ($17)
Shoes: Georges ($15)
Earrings: A gift from my friend Kristine
Bracelets: Urban Outfitters ($20 each)

No comments:

Post a Comment