Saturday, May 28, 2011

I Never Really Got Dressed Today . . .

These are the clothes I threw on to walk down to breakfast with my marm. About a mile from my parents place there are a bunch of breakfast places, my local Gap and the amazing Maribel. Often I walk down there to get breakfast with a side of exercise. These are the clothes I threw on to go down to breakfast with my marm this morning. The weather was totally nuts today, sometimes raining sometimes sunny, so I wore a long sleeved shirt with a sweater over it.




But by the time my marm and I got back from breakfast (and an awesome trip to the Gap - they were having another kick but 40% off sale), it was already after 1pm. I immediately turned around and headed out to meet the lovely Stormy Normy to go grocery shopping for the barbeque at her place tomorrow.




By the time I was done shopping and running the rest of my errands today it was too late to bother showering and getting an outfit together. Although these are all clothes I wear on a pretty normal basis, together they don't create as put together a look as I usually go for. Still, some days are down days, and that's okay.




Sweater: Country Road in Australia, $25 AU
Cat in Sweater: Miss Wendy, the psycho kitty.
Shirt: The Gap, $10
Undershirt: The Gap, $7
Jeans: The Gap, $35
Shoes: Boden, $60


Happy Long Weekend All! Send me sunny vibes for tomorrow's bbq.

No comments:

Post a Comment