Saturday, May 21, 2011

Working on the Weekend!

Due to the meetings coming up next week, this weekend is full of work for me. And since I the client is here, I needed another office casual outfit where I looked pulled together albeit casual. Add on top of my sartorial requirements the fact that I needed to get to work by a certain time, I threw my clothes together today. Even though this outfit was put together rapidly I really liked it.
I based this outfit around my basic black shirt. In order to be more dressed up, I avoided a t-shirt and went for more of a blouse. Since the blouse is pretty flowey, I belted it. I threw on my orange cardigan over the black shirt because my top is sleeveless and because I feel like its a pretty grown up cardigan.
I paired my tops with the same blue jeans I wore yesterday. Because most of the clothing today was on the conservative side I broke out my pink leopard print flats. Especially because my pants are flared you didn't see too much of the shoes.
Shirt: The Gap, $3
Belt: J. Crew, borrowed from my mother
Sweater: Eileen Fisher, $40
Jeans: American Eagle, gift from Stormy Normy
Shoes: American Eagle, gift from Miss AP.
Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, gift from my bro.

Happy Sunny Saturday Lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment