Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Monday

Happy Memorial day all! Lucky for me, I had Memorial day off, which allowed me to train for my swim from Alcatraz with my friend and head out the movies with friends in the afternoon. Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate along with the rest of my schedule. Although my pictures make it look sunny and nice, its actually quite chilly and windy in CA today.














I bought this top on Saturday at Maribel. My inner hippie love crocheted detailing like this. And it was combined with such a fun orange color.


This shirt is a little flowy, so I paired it my skinny cords and belted the top. Also because it was chilly willy I broke out a brown wool cardigan to keep warm.














To finish off my outfit today I borrowed my marm's navy blue bow flats. I like how they match the pants and didn't detract from the rest of the outfit.




Top: Banana Republic via Maribel, $12
Belt: The Gap, too long ago to remember
Cardigan: Knit by me in college
Pants: The Gap, $40 (totally worth it)
Shoes: Preview via Nordstrom's Rack, borrowed from my marm.
Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, gift from my bro

No comments:

Post a Comment