Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Presentation Tuesday-Wear


IT IS MY LAST WEEK OF CLASSES!!!!! This crazy pose is for the powerpoint for my presentation it is NOT my outfit for today, although in all honesty it could be :)!



Today I am wearing a pretty basic (haha I know it seems odd for me to say that) outfit. I am wearing a Petit Bateau white t-shirt with an army inspired green coat with funky buttons. The daring aspect of the outfit is the yellow wrap jersey skirt that I love so much but is very short. I added to the outfit with hot pink earrings, a risk because of the metal allergy and cute flats from Payless.

I like the outfit for the comfort and it is warm enough but I did bring back-up tights just in case.

Tip of the Day: If wearing a basic outfit try a fun color of spring (yellow, pink, orange, teal, turquoise etc.) and it will add a lot to the oufit. Also you can try an apron!

Outfit:
T-Shirt: Petit Bataeu (Free given to me)
Coat: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Skirt: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Shoes: Payless ($27)
Earrings: Claire's Accessories ($5)

No comments:

Post a Comment