Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Buck stops here: End of classes-wear


Hello lovely clothes obsessed people!

I am pretty chipper due to the fact I finished all my work and have a few weeks of relaxation before I start an internship at the Museum For African Art. Today is another beautiful day, warm, sunny, and without papers!

I wanted to look nice today because I am working a Tenement Talks event but will be sitting a lot working on stuff in the office before hand. Skirts are always good for sitting.

Today I am wearing a t-shirt from Urban with a H&M purple short-sleeve button down over it. For the bottom I choose a button up full skirt and made it high-waist-ed to ensure the proportions look right. As for accessories I had to tone it all down because my metal allergy is flaring and I need to take a break from all of my precious faux gold jewelry. So I am wearing a cloth necklace with flat geodes I got from the AMNH in NYC.

For shoes I am wearing Payless Isabel Toledo flats which are comfy and stylish.

Have a wonderful Tuesday and to all of you in school GOOD LUCK with finals and Congrats to all those graduating and finished with school.

Tip of the Day: Wear a cute printed t-shirt with a nice full skirt!

Outfit:
T-shirt: Urban Outfitters ($20)
Button-down: H&M ($10)
Skirt: H&M ($20)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Necklace: Made myself with sash and AMNH geodes from gift shop ($5)

No comments:

Post a Comment