Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wonderful Wednesdays and Relaxed Wear!

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful here and nice enough for a dress and a light cover-up at night. Today looks no different with it being in the 80s and sunny! Anyhoo I have work until 1pm today then farmers market, running, and then hanging out but I wanted to look nice because students will be coming in, asking questions, and being confused. I had to at least look like I knew what I was doing while being true to myself.

Today I am wearing my long men's sleeveless sweater-vest belted with a hot pink belt, a bright blue jean skirt and a hoodie material blazer in gray. I wanted to wear a lot of sparkly jewelry so I choose my grandmother's antique costume jewelry and a necklace borrowed from my roommate. For shoes I am wearing my little yellow wedges from Payless.



I like this outfit because it combines different layers with not tons of bright colors besides the blue skirt peeping out yet is still fresh and fun.

Tip of the day: Layer the long and short for interesting proportions.

Outfit:
Sweater-Vest: Forever 21 ($9)
Tank (underneath): Wet Seal ($5)
Skirt: H&M ($10)
Shoes: Payless ($10)
Jewelry: Gifts and Borrowed

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment