Friday, May 13, 2011

Traveling Friday


Hello!

Today is a traveling day so I wanted to be comfy as well as prepared for rapid weather changes (which happen often on the east coast). I am very excited to go back to Boston - maybe do some smart shopping, play some b-ball with the ladies, and hang out with my family watching south park, drinking coffee, and celebrating a post-birthday for my brother. Happy 21st little bro!



Today I wore many of my favorite items. I have come to realize that The Gap is a favorite place for me. I do not know where the Gap transition occurred but suddenly I loved the sales and the other items in the store, so yes, the Gap has gotten under my fashion skin. Today my top was a Gap top and the color is beautiful, a sort of cranberry deep jewel red. The fabric is very light as well, great for traveling. As a cover-up I wore my H&M funky blazer with my gray cropped skinny pants from Urban.

The jewelry was very simple, just a necklace from my favorite store in Jamaica Plain but the shoes are my favorite aspect of this whole outfit for several reasons: comfort, color, and crazy! The orange neon string ties are the best and they are actually quite comfortable to, a great shoe for traveling.

Tip of the Day: Wear bright shoes that are comfy but grab serious attention (and can be used as reflectors in the dark).

Outfit:
Top: The Gap ($10)
Blazer: H&M ($19)
Pants: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Jewelry: Boomerangs ($5)
Shoes: The Gap ($24.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment