Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Multi-Purpose Thursday!

Today, although not particularly busy at work was a day with a lot going on. I had work and then a work happy hour followed by a non-work happy hour. I am still in my more professional then usual mode, so I based my outfit today around shades of gray. Although I wore a printed top, it was still in the same family as colors as the skirt and cardigan which helped to tone it down.






I specifically wore flats today because I knew I was having a series of drinks after work and nothing is better then standing at a bar having a good time while your feet are in agony.






Shirt: Anthropologie, $30
Cardigan: the Gap, $15
Skirt: Banana Republic, $20 and $10 additional tailoring.
Shoes: Steve Madden, $25

Happy Almost the Weekend Friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment