Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Things I Missed Today!



This morning as I was on my way to work I realized I had forgotten to take my blog pictures and Wednesdays are yoga days. I figured I would just have put my clothes back on after yoga for my pictures. However, then I had to work late today and missed yoga anyways, which meant I was still in my work clothes to take my pictures.






Its gotten chilly again in SF today so I rocked some black pants. Although most days I wear dresses and skirts to work, today I decided to be practical and wear an office girls best friend: black pants. I really like how these fit. They are well tailored and have a nice wide leg.









I paired my black work pants with my printed banana republic silk tank, a skinny belt and my gray cardigan. I really like the way the tailored sweater works with the flowy top and pants.


To complete the outfit I wore my bow open toed pumps. These are fantastic office shoes, because they are basic and have a lower heel, but are still fun and flirty with the open toed shoes.



Miss Wendy decided to get in on the afternoon photo action today! Most days when it looks like I am talking to someone in my photos, its actually my curious kitties.


As a reward for her curiosity she got some schnuggles (see picture below).








Pants: The Gap, $40
Top: Banana Republic, $13
Cardigan: The Gap, $15
Belt: Marc by Marc Jacobs, $20
Shoes: Banana Republic, $90 (totally worth it!!)


Hope your day was less scattered then mine!

Happy Wednesday Lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment