Friday, May 6, 2011

A Cold Wind Blew In . . .



Unfortunately the heat broke today, and a cold wind blew in. Luckily my clothing was versatile and I didn't freeze today. In San Francisco the weather often changes and I always wear several layers so I'm ready for the quick weather changes.









Today I based my outfit around this blue floral tank that I bought at the recent Gap 40% off everything sale. It has really cool floral detailing, but is a bit floaty so I belted it and threw a cardigan on with dark jeans and heels to give it a more polished look.






I really like the detailing on the tank. On the front of it there are is floral detailing and some of the flowers are only attached at the center so they lift up from the top. The rest of the top is actually a sheer material, so I wore a tank top under it in case I took off my cardigan at the office.







To give my outfit a splash of color I wore my purple heeled sandals again. Not only are they a nice vibrant color, but they have a nice mid-height heel and show off my toe nail polish.








I chose an old skinny belt to cinch in the waist of this top. I really like how the the grommets on the belt are blue. It gives the belt an additional texture and makes it stand out as more then just a neutral belt.






Tank: The Gap, $6
Belth: The Gap, I can't remember, its really old
Jeans: The Gap, $20
Cardigan: J. Crew via Maribel, $40
Shoes: Gifted Steve Madden's from JK and her Mumsies

1 comment:

  1. WE BOTH WORE PURPLE SANDALS!! We are of one mind, crazy!

    ReplyDelete