Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Advisements, Internship, School - Long days...



Happy Tuesday! It is the beginning of a new week of classes, internship, work, and so much more! We are heading ever closer to finals so I will be setting up a lot of themed posts to help with the time constraints and the lack of good outfits while studing.

Today I wanted to balance some interesting clothes together. I am wearing an older neon green top with a biker like jean vest with interesting buttons on it. I am also wearing my red bell-bottom jeans with peep-toe wedge heels. The only accessories today is a beaded pouch necklace that my father found at Logan Airport. And the shirt is belted with a black cloth belt taken from another shirt. I am wearing a beaded necklace today because my nickel allergy has been acting up making it harder to wear metals.



Tip of the Day: Wear a feminine top with something punky and wear colored jeans, bell-bottoms work well.

Outfit:
Top: H&M ($20)
Vest: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Jeans: H&M ($20)
Shoes: Payless ($19.99)
Necklace: Found by father (FREE)
Belt: Taken from another top (no price associated with item)

No comments:

Post a Comment