Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Dapper Thursday!


While I was getting water at the kitchen on my floor this morning, one of my coworkers told me I looked dapper. As you can imagine, I was overjoyed.

I had a long day yesterday and this morning, getting out of bed was a chore. On top of that I had lunch plans to go to the park to play with the one year old babies of one of my co-workers along with another coworker.




So my outfit for today had to be functional, work appropriate, and things I could easily find this morning. I also knew that I would be on my feet a lot today as work has been very busy.















So you can imagine, that I was extra pleased when I was told I looked "dapper." I must admit I really liked how all these pieces (which you have seen before) came together. The color of the sweater matched the shirt really nicely, and it hit the shirt right at the belt. The skinny pants helped balance the more voluminous tops, and the flats were netural, but still in the same color scheme as the top.









Shirt: Anthropologie, $30
Sweater: My Marmee's via Maribel
Pants: J. Crew, $40
Flats: Steve Madden, $25




Happy Dapper Day All!

No comments:

Post a Comment