Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rainy Spring Wear





On the theme of exhaustion I am pretty tired and slightly sick at the moment but to pull through I thought of an outfit on the train last night. It is pretty simple but has some layers, interesting shapes, and a pop of color, which is what you need when the weather decided to attack the sun and rain for several days. **Sigh** I miss the sun!

Anyhoo today's outfit is a cropped top that bought for my old job, it is a nice knit and is pretty warm surprisingly. Underneath I am wearing a vintage orange shirt with nice buttons. It is one of my favorite shirts and I wear it in the summer a lot with shorts. I am wearing my gray cropped pants and some pins as accessories. Finally I am wearing goodwill shoes that have a cute heel and make a lot of noise when I walk by, I like to be heard when I walk :)

Outfit: Top: Necessary Objects ($10)
Shirt underneath: Goodwill ($5)
Pants: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Shoes: Goodwill ($5)
Pins: Gifts (Free)
Bracelet: H&M (4$)

No comments:

Post a Comment