Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Many Compliments Outfit!



I liked my outfit today, but apparently most other people loved it! I got complimented by a random guy on the street on my way to work, many of my co-workers at work, and then another random person on my way back from lunch!


I have to admit, because I do think about what I wear on a daily basis, its really nice when other people notice. Especially when they are people who do not know you.









My outfit today is another one of my mash ups of conservative and funky. I think the plain black dress with the neutral draped sweater is office appropriate in even the most conservative of offices. The teal tights and extra-high shoes are a combination that I would only wear with with such conservative pieces on the top to my work.





The draped sweater is actually my mother's from Maribel. I love the shape of this sweater. It hits at my natural waist and has the beautiful draping detail. And because its such a nice neutral color it can be worn over a variety of colors.








I really liked how the blue tights looked with my Boden shoes. Although the Boden shoes are high, and made up of three colors, they are three neutral colors. I had a lot of fun playing around with the colors of the tights and shoes today ( I will definitely have to do it again in the future).








Dress: Target, $24 ( I wish I had bought so many of these)
Sweater: Maribel, borrowed from my marm
Tights: Bought in Spain for 3 Euros, it was a deal!
Shoes: Boden, $95


Happy Monday Friends! I hope your day was full of all the compliments you no doubt deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment