Friday, April 15, 2011

Party Friday!!

So today is internship day and also I am hosting with some other alumni from Bard, an Alumni Cities Party so I am slightly dressed up for the occasion. My outfit today is a little different than what I usually wear, it is actually a tribute to my fashion partner in crime, HB!! I had an idea last night that I would wear something slightly revealing on top and a high-waisted full skirt and tested it out and LOVED it, so that is the outfit of today. Below are some close-ups and shoes....

So outfit wise I am wearing a forever 21 top and a skirt given to me by none other than HB!! It was a long-term loan that was offered to me and now I wear it, and have worn it, since I was a freshman in college. Along with that I am using a sash belt from another skirt to cinch it. My favorite payless wedges and a pin from my grandmother. Tip of the week: Long-Term loan things to friends! Wear big jewelry! Outfit: Top: Forever 21 ($15) Skirt: Long-term loaned (HB!) Shoes: Payless ($29.99) Sash Belt: With another skirt, free Pin: Via grams, Free

1 comment:

  1. That skirt looks better on you then it ever did on me Miss P! I'm so glad it is still be shown off as it should be. I love the way you are wearing it too! You are the most stylish Bardian I know!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete