Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunny Sundays!


It is a windy but sunny day in Brooklyn. It will be a Sunday full of some errands, brunch, a museum visit (perhaps) and library time! I am wearing some of my favorite items and even threw on a hat for good measure!

Today I am wearing one of my favorite tops, purchased from Boomerangs a year ago. I oftentimes where it backwards to show off the buttons, as I am doing today. I wanted a little cardigan over it in case some inside adventures get chilly, so I am wearing an Urban Outfitters button-less cardigan in white. I think the red and white enforce each others crispness in color and shape.

As for pants, I am just wearing REALLY old skinny jeans from H&M at least three years ago. They are rolled to show a little ankle as well as to get out of the way of my new payless shoe purchase.



For accessories I am wearing an H&M hat from the men's section. I like men's fedoras because the styles are interesting and less trend oriented than the women's section. I am wearing a necklace given to me from my lovely friend Kristine and some mish-mash of bracelets from flea markets and urban oufitters. As I said shoes are from Payless and I LOVE THEM, the design is super cute!

Tip of the Day: Venture in the boys and mens section there are great deals and finds there!

Outfit:
Shirt: Boomerangs ($2)
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Jeans: H&M ($20)
Shoes: Payless ($23)
Jewelry - Necklace (gift, free)
Jewelry - bracelets: Flea Market and Urban Outfitters ($20)
Hat: H&M ($7.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment