Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The start of a LONG school week...

The formatting for the blog has gone funky again so we will roll with it and use it as a creative way to exhibit our clothes. I. am. exhausted. Papers, presentations, preparing for an alumni party, and there is so much to do and with a splitting headache that may be the start of a head cold I decided to fight the feeling and dress well. At first I was going to wear some cropped shorts but then I re-thought it and decided to wear two dresses over each other with tights and platforms. I feel like looking good is like a placebo to feeling good, hope it works! Today I am wearing a DKNY dress given to me by my friend Emily. I wore it for New Years but realized I could layer it and let the interesting hem be exposed. I am wearing over it a long dress/shirt from H&M. I am also wear blue tights and my turquoise platforms with silver necklaces from Aldo Accessories. Tip of the Day: Look good to feel good, layer dresses. Outfit: Dress #1: DKNY (Free, a gift) Dress#2: H&M ($10) Belt: Boomerangs ($2) Tights: H&M ($4) Shoes: H&M ($20) Necklaces: Aldo Accessories ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment