Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sunny Saturday


I had an amazing race this morning in a beautiful 40s sunny Central Park! So now I will head out and do some errands, Saturday is my break day from school, work, and internship so I want to look fun, comfortable, and also able to get around.

Today I am wearing another new item, a $10 skirt H&M with an older H&M belt. I love the way the yellow top, blues in the skirt, and the raspberry belt together. I love these tights too because they are slim and warm as well. I needed a little warm cover up so I am using a H&M sweater I got two winters ago.

Accessories wise I am pretty basic so I am wearing a flea market necklace and wedges from payless two years ago.


Tip of the day: Use interesting colors together and enjoy the SUN!

Outfit:
Top: H&M ($10)
Skirt: H&M ($10)
Sweater: H&M ($20)
Leggings: Gap ($5)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Necklace: Green Flea Market ($5)

1 comment: