Thursday, April 21, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things!





Today I based my outfit around two of my favorite things: bows and floral prints. Luckily for me, my bow top and my floral flats have the same color pink in them. My floral flats are some of my favorite flats because they combine my love of bright colors and floral prints.















When I bought this top at Anthropologie, I wasn't sure if it was fabulous or awful. But it was really cheap - by Anthro standards - and I liked the color. I now really like this top for the awesome detailing and movement of the bow when I wear it. I didn't realize at the time that I bought this shirt that I would have to wear a tank under it to keep it from being x-rated.







I love these flats! When I saw them at Ambience, I questioned whether plastic floral flats were worth $40. But they looked great with the jeans I was wearing, so I bought them. Over a year later, I know that $40 was nothing for such great flats. They colors in the shoe make them work with everything, and they are always a cheerful accent to any outfit!




To balance out the colors and details of my top and shoes, I wore a black skirt and sweater today. I tried to wear a gray skirt, but it just didn't look right, so I switched to my black. I actually really like how the black sweater and skirt make the color and detailing on the shirt more vibrant.

Top: Anthropologie, $10
Tank: The Gap, $10
Sweater: The Gap, gift from my marm
Skirt: Boden, $60
Flats: Unlisted, via Ambiance, $40


Happy Floral Flats Thursday Friendlies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment