Thursday, April 28, 2011

The end is nigh! It's Thursday!


It is Thursday and it is the end of one of a few more rough weeks. My outfits need to live in the library, because that is what I am doing and living everyday. Today I am going for immense comfort so I am wearing jeans and a lot of blue tones.

Today I am wearing basic H&M skinny jeans rolled up slightly to escape the rain storm battling outside. I am wearing a very fun polka-dotted top with a sash belt to cinch it and a stripped long cardigan to keep me warm in the chilly office. The flats are from payless and are really comfy and cute with zebra print. Accessories are pared down to be just a gold necklace given to be from my aunt and a few colorful bracelets.

Tip of the Day: Embrace prints! As many or as varied as you can. The best way is paring different shapes, sizes, and colors.

Outfit:
Top: H&M ($10)
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Jeans: H&M ($10)
Shoes: Payless ($10)
Jewelry: Gifts! (free)


1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! The stripes and polka dots look great together!

    ReplyDelete