Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's a Thurday and life is looking up!


It is a beautiful day and the week is almost over, time to celebrate with a nice outfit!


Today I am wearing an American Apparel Dress with jeggings (my first and ONLY pair) from Payless, tehe. I tied the dress with two different sashes and wore my favorite flats from Payless. I like the outfit overall and it has some funky moments. It is also very comfortable. The highlight is certainly the funky shoes from the Christian Siriano brand at Payless and the glasses necklaces that my father got me from Aldos Accessories.

Tip of the Day: Be brace with your accessories!

Outfit:
Dress: American Apparel ($20), bought with gift card
Jeggings Payless (1/2 off, so $5)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Belts: Free!
Necklace: Aldo Accessories (Gift, free!)

Also look out for the next addition of my segment, "Can You Wear That, Really?"

No comments:

Post a Comment