Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Whirlwind Wednesday


Ah Wednesdays, always a crazy day for me with work, class, and then volunteering. On the bright side the semester is nearing a close and it is warm if not slightly threatening outside, time to bring an umbrellas as an accessory!

Today I wanted to look nice with a high-waist-ed skirt, a mid-length shirt and cover-up with flats. It is not conservative by any means BUT it is a bit more toned down than my usual crazy get-ups!



I am wearing a mustard yellow top with gold buttons at the neck and sleeves. I tucked that into a stretchy black polka dotted skirt and put on a striped cover-up to stay warm in and because the shirt is slightly see through. To balance with accessories I choose colorful and fun accessories that were given, made, and bought!

I am also wearing a very old urban outfitters belt and also very old Target flats to finish the outfit.


Tip of the day: Wear something slightly see-through .. WITH a cover-up!

Outfit:
Top: H&M ($10)
Skirt: H&M ($10)
Cover-Up: J. C. Penny ($5)
Shoes: Target ($15)
Belt: Urban Outfitters ($20)
Blue, long necklace: Flea Market ($5)
Pink Necklace: Made by Me!
Star Necklace: Given by friend Martha!

Happy wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment