Saturday, April 16, 2011

Is it Spring yet? Saturday Outfit


Ugh the east coast is really giving us the middle finger in terms of weather but the HB/PEP crew know how to dress so despite the frigid temperatures on the Atlantic side of this blog we perservere and dress awesome!

Today is errands day (I love weekends) so I will be off to get groceries, do some homework, and to the farmers market!

I am wearing a bunch of older items and given items as well, with a flash of something new that I could not pass up. I am wearing a very old plaid shirt I bought at the Goodwill in Kingston when I was in college. I am also wearing underneath that a H&M vest and a funky Urban Outfitters tank top with a screen print of headphones. A year or so ago I was given these great jeans as a long term loan and they are now mine, thanks kristine!!



To balance it off in accessories I have very cute shoes from Payless, they are the Christian Siriano designer brand I cannot get enough of them! Along with that I have a cute necklace I bought at an outside flea market in Jamaica Plain, Boston.

Tip of the Day: NEVER let the weather make you look less than how fabulous you are!

Outfit:
Top: Goodwill ($2)
Vest: H&M ($14)
Tank Top: Urban Outfitters ($20)
Jeans: Free, given by friend
Shoes: Payless ($23)
Necklace: Flea Market ($5)

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment