Sunday, April 3, 2011

Style Challenge picks coming soon!

Sadly I have been in a camera-less space in Boston, neither bringing my camera or remembering for someone to take my photo yesterday, BUT you will see today's outfit AND my picks from HB and my style challenge.

The challenge was to take $40 and get items for this coming week's outfits. We also had to shop at the usual suspects, meaning the big ticket stores that handle all aspects of outfits from tops, pants, shoes, accessories.

My choice was Urban Outfitters, a store I discovered as a teenager and one where it can be a mixed bag of great items at low prices and more great items for expensive prices. There is a level of quality to their pieces and I have been wearing some of their pants, dressed, and shirts since high-school and undergraduate. To shop there means being smart about your money and what you need but also using there sale section. SO in Harvard Square, Cambridge MA there is a two floor Urban that has a bargain/sale basement that is out of this world. It is my go to place and I am so excited to show you all my purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment