Friday, April 29, 2011

When you are in Finals there are no Fridays - Friday-Wear


I am in the midst of a lack of sleep, finals moment and the clothes I have chosen to wear are really comfy and easy to get around in so it is nice to be able to mix comfort with Patty Style.

It is a beautiful day as well in New York City (and will be this way all weekend) so I wanted to celebrate with some fun colors and patterns.

Today I am wearing a purple giraffe print top with a printed button down over it. The shorts are long green shorts, cropped at the knee and belted with a basic brown belt. For accessories I am wearing a fun white metal flea market find and a San Francisco Compass necklace that our very own HB gave me! As for bracelets I am wearing clear beaded and Ma Jong bracelets as funky accents to the rest of the outfit.



I wanted to wear heels so I am wearing turquoise blue t-strap patent leather wedges from Payless:

Tip of the Day: Spice up shorts with interesting patterns on top and interesting accessories.

Outfit:
Top: Wet Seal ($10)
Button Down: H&M ($15)
Shorts: Urban Outfitters ($20)
Accessories (white necklace): Flea Market ($5)
Accessories (Mah Jong bracelet): Urban Outfitters ($20)
Shoes: Payless ($10)

No comments:

Post a Comment